Sunday, September 6, 2009

Since we last spoke things have changed. As usual. I cant be relied on to make up my mind and keep it. I am the queen of changing plans.

The plan now is to move to New York. I have my reasons and it seems like a good idea at this point.

Im running out of money and I really dont want to be stranded in Cambodia or any other country in a few months. The west coast sucks and I think NY and I would get along well. I mentioned it a few times to people that I was thinking about it and the news has spread like wildfire.

So as of right now its official. Of course it could change, it is me we are talking about, but I dont see many other options on the horizon. I need to find a place to live and a job to hold me over, which shouldnt be too difficult, to make me feel secure.

The plan is to get a job and go to EMT school. I think Id be good at it and I can take it anywhere which is important for someone like me.

I was hoping to leave Portland September 30th to scout out the scene in NYC but I have instead come down with a nasty staph infection. Its in my face and its fucking disgusting but there isnt much I can do at this point. I had an allergic reaction to the antibiotics and now Im covered in hives. Sexy. But whatever. It will go away in a few days and I can go back to my normal activities. It looks much worse than it really is.

Its been a boring few week outside the infection. I went to the beach for a day. And met my mom on Mt. Hood while she was camping but other than that its mostly been all about drama, illness, fixing bikes and watching DS9.

Ive watched about 20 hours of Star Trek. Cant complain. I love DS9.

I was supposed to get tattooed today but cant because of the staph so Im hanging out with my mom instead.

As always I have pictures to share but Im lazy and dont feel like dealing with uploading them. Maybe soon...


xoxox

1 comment:

xBWRNWx said...

emt! cool. Ill be through portland again this weekend. Call me if you're still in town and want to hang out.