Saturday, June 6, 2009

I punched some guy in the face and it felt good.

I really wanted to make another video for you but I havent had the time or the motivation to actually do it.

Things are going really well right now. Im as happy as a clam!

My life right now is a little crazy, even considering the circumstances.

I have finished the second book of LOTR and will start the third tonight! My pace has slowed in the last few days because I have been in Brno with Denie but I am sure Ill finish the story before leaving for Berlin.

We have had so much fun since I arrived Wednesday! There is so much to tell!

Ill start with our movie marathon! Its still running although we have taken a 24 hour break in order to satisfy my dancing needs and to sustain ourselves with too much good vegan food.

Seven movies in 36 hours is not bad I would say! Most of them have been horror movies, which most of you know, are not exactly my favorite. I wish all of you could see me watching them. I have always watched horror movies the same way, with my hands over my eyes or my head under the blanket or buried in someones shoulder, shreiking at every shadow and noise. Haha.

Before I left Prague I spent most of my days reading and playing with my camera. If you cant tell that I was a little bored...well then...I dont know.








This is what messy, not vegan roommates look like. Maybe you can see the splatterings of cream and egg yolk on the counter. Not to mention Tesco Whipped Cream containers and egg shells tossed about. This shit is nasty! I hope to never have to experince this again. All I could think about that day was how I was going to catch some nasty bacterial infection from the egg goo. He left it for the day and then cleaned it up but still....




The big story today though, is how I punched some guy last night at the disco!! Hahaha' It felt so good!

Ok. I didnt just punch him for no reason. The story goes like this: I was dancing with my friends and some people around. This guy came up and was trying to dance with all of my lady friends but they werent really having it and just ignored him. He stuck around for a while, being drunk and not taking a hint, but eventually left.

After a while he came back and started dancing next to me again. He reached out and put his hands on my hips and I firmly and promptly removed them. I will dance with just about anyone, its not a mating ritual for me so I see no harm in it. BUT, I do not like being touched without verbal concent!

That seemed to be the end of it as he kept to himself and just danced a few meters away.

About an hour later he was walking past me and I felt a little pinch on my ass. I flew into a fit of rage! God, it felt good! I grabbed his hand and immediatly slapped him in the face and then let him drag me through the crowd while I repeatedly punched him in the face and back of his head and back. I think I got at least six good hits in before I came to my senses and let go.

haha. Thats what you get motherfucker! I hate guys who just think they can take whatever they want from people! I figured he left because I saw not hide nor hair of him until we were leaving. He avoided me like the plague and its good because if given the chance I would have punched him again!

I dont give a shit if youre twice my size, drunk or just an arrogant douche looking to get a rise out of me. KEEP YOUR FUCKING HANDS TO YOUR SELF OR I WONT KEEP MINE!

This has solidified my stance on drinking in clubs. If I had been drinking one of two things would have happened. One, I would be drunk and wouldnt care that someone had touched me because I dont ever care about much when Im drunk or two, he would get away with it and I would feel like shit for days because I would want to punch him and didnt.

I think this was is much better.

Its a shame for him that Im not some attention grabbing, self respectless, drunk hoochie in the club. He could have gotten a feel on my ass for free but unfortunately for him he picked the wrong girl.

Other than watching movies and punching bros I have just been enjoying my days with Denie. We baught a watermelon the other day! I love watermelon! Here is a funny picture of us... notice the stain from ice cream on Denie's Vegan shirt!



I finally have my ticket to India! And Im pretty sure everything happens for a reason! I ended up finding a way there for much cheaper than the original ticket I was going to buy. Ill have almost a full day in London to hangout but Im not sure what to do. I dont exactly like London so.... I might try emailing a few people to see if they will be around to hang out for a few hours.

Having a ticket makes me really excited about going!!! I will get to see Jake and Alex soon and finally relax in the heat. Although its going to be crazy hot. Right now it is 39°C or approximately 100°F. Its going to be so hot and humid!

As my hair gets longer its getting more and more unruly! And in the humidity it gets SO puffy and crazy! I kind of love it but also hate it because I feel like a big powder puff. I think this time I will actually stick with letting it grow....



Oh yeah. Big hair.

No comments: