Monday, June 15, 2009

Leaving Berlin

Im feeling much better today. I still have a million things to think about in the next 48 hours but I think I will survive.

There are so many things to talk about and I have no idea where to start!

Lets see.... Well, Ill start with sexy pictures. Everyone always likes those....

I have a new set going up in Member Review on SG. I like it. Its not my favorite set to be honest but I think it will do well none the less. Thoughts?




Im off to London in a few hours. I dont really sleep anymore and when I do its in the middle of the day instead of at night like normal people. Actually, its kind of like being on the same sleep schedule as Portland. Im about nine hours off.... Strange how that works. Im just staying up because I know that if I go to sleep, I wont get up in time. I figure I can just sleep in the airport tomorrow.

I have some pictures of my last days in Brno with Denie that I need to upload but Im feeling far too lazy for that right now. Its a shame really because there are some really cute photos in there. But later.

Ive had a lot of fun here in Berlin. I cant say it has been my favorite city thus far but I would visit again. Never Never Never would I live here. Its so cold! Its been raining and windy since I got here and far too cold for the month of June. It got down to 10·C the other night!

Im beginning to look forward to India again. Ive been stressed out about meeting up with Jake and dealing with everything here too. I did a really stupid thing and thought the 16th was Wednesday but its Tuesday and I had to get everything in order a day early. I dont have my ticket from London to Delhi but Im going to sort it out tomorrow. The worst thing that could happen is that I have to buy a ticket at the airport tomorrow and it ends up being expensive. As long as its not more than 1,000USD I can handle it.

India will be great though. I have decided that I am not commiting myself to anything. If I want to be with the people I have planned to meet, I will but if not its not fair to myself to suffer through two months.

Lately I have been getting really tired. I think Im starting to want to settle for a bit which is strange because part of me is still wanting to move. I think Im just not cut out for long term travel the way I want to be. Oh well. I still have a few months left before anything can be decided so maybe Ill change my mind again.

Barcelona will most likey be my destination at the end of all of this. There are plenty of reasons to go and only one or two, well three actually, not to. Id say thats pretty good.

The rain has finally stopped and that is a good sign for getting to the airport. I was worried about getting wet on the way and catching my death because Im always cold in airports anyway.

As for what I have done since I got here...well, it was pretty much nothing. I didnt sleep a lot and then I kind of did. Its weird. I didnt see many tourist attractions but then again I never do. I did see the wall at 4am. I was supposed to shoot a set against it but then they are paining over all the old stuff and putting up shitty murals. There is on that says ¨how´s god? She´s Black¨ haha. Id say that was the only good one. Well, then again there was one with Batman and Michael Jackson... not really sure what they are trying to do there.

I shot a set with my friend Andrea. I really like it which is good because shooting it was hell. I was so cold inside an abandoned Russian radio station pressing my bare skin agains glass and concrete. It was so cold I had a chill for more than a day. But it looks nice and its the first time I really like my ass, ever.

Sorry, back on topic. I went to a bbq one day and then tried to find a party to go to but they all sucked so we just walked around for a while. I got to see Berlin in a more natural way I think. Had I only seen tourist centers I would hate this place.

Its a very American city. Long, wide streets and thousands of corporate stores on every block. The urban sprall is endless and it take about an hour to get from one side of the city to the other by train. The neighborhoods seem to be pretty segrigated too as far as who lives where. Reminds me of Chicago. Its cheap here though which is one benefit I suppose.

The sun is finally coming up here and I think I am about to take my last proper shower for a long time. I better enjoy it now.

I fear that I will turn into one of those hippie traveler chicks in Inida. Ewww. I hate ankle lenghth skirts that are made of cotton and dyed off white. I dont like the shirts that always go with them either. If I leave India wearing a braclet with sea shells or rocks I give you permission to knock some sense into me. If you dont, maybe I should be knocking sense into you... haha. Kidding, of course. But the clothes will be functional and I cant really argue with that.

No comments: