Saturday, August 1, 2009

Remember the time.....

...I only had two goals for India and was defeated by both.

...I didn't sleep for 36hours in sweltering heat.

...SPF 50+ wasn't good enough for my crazy white skin.

...my face, arms and neck were pink like the inside of a watermelon on steroids.

...shitty tan lines ruined my upcoming sets and my mood (not to mention my learning to like my skin again).

...I didn't care about the natural stuff anymore, just give me chemicals to treat and prevent this shit.

...it was 38C/82F and I wanted to die.

...my heat exhaustion returned.

...I was the only tourist in all of Varanasi that didn't want to watch as they burned bodies on the ghats.

...I decided that I was going to Nepal even if it was going to be a pain in the ass and probably really wet.

...I was so tired of "what country?" I could punch the next person who asks.

...I was really fucking grumpy and hated the world and just needed a nap.

Remember the time I tried to look on the bright side?

No? Ok, Ill try now...

Remember the time...

...Denie was on the front page of SG and it made happy to see her there.

...I had lots of people really excited to see me when I get to NYC/DC/PDX.

...there was really good food at the hotel Im staying at and the place next door.

...I found two books to read that finally interest me! Goodbye Haruki Murakami! Its about fucking time.

...I get to go to Nepal.

No comments: