Saturday, December 6, 2008

"Emost" statement of the Century.

Ahh. It's Saturday and I am back in DC. It is dark and snowing and the white powder on everything make the world seem clean and bright. I usually hate the snow but this time it isn't bothering me. I really want it to snow, a lot.

I have started to feel better about things in general but I still get all mopey when I dont have much going on. I have a million things to sort out and probably need to take the time to actually do that, its just easier said than done.

On the up side, I am very excited to be in DC for the week. Matt is here and we are getting along really well. It has been comforting to have him around to talk to about everything. We are finally talking and being friends in a way that I haven't had with Matt in a long time. Welch is also here and I am excited to have the opportunity to get to know him better.

As for sorting things out, I have sorted out what I think I want to do with my life. I am not quite ready to reveal my plans to world but lets just say that I want to become financially independent and I want to go to school. I want to continue traveling too and I think I have started to figure out how to do all of this!

Sometimes life stats making sense and seems to be coming together beautifully but then I remember that everything else is falling apart around me.

1 comment:

farrellvegan said...

i know what you mean... about the crumbling. i get so excited about my future until i remember that i cant control everything. plans for travel could vanish because of the things out of my control and its frustrating and scary. i feel cheated for being a world that crumbling when i havent got a chance to really live.