Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Asheville, NC for Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is just a day away and I still don't know what I am doing. Ian will be working all day so I have three choices:
1. Hang out with his girlfriend at her house and make food.
2. Hang out with his roommate and her parents.
3. Hide in his room and not have to explain to people why I get moody and depressed on Thanksgiving.

Each of those has its drawbacks.

What I really want to do is buy a bottle of wine and spend the day ALONE cooking and making vegan candy corn. I would listen to all my favorite depressing songs really loud, get drunk and cry for a while before overloading on sugar and starchy food.

I am certain this plan appeals to no one but me.

So far Asheville has been nice. It has been wonderful to see Ian and relax for a few days. We have done a lot of just hanging out. I have met a bunch of his friends and cooked him real meals and listened to his band practice. We worked on a new set for SG together and I think it will come out well. Other than that, I haven't done much since I got here.

My only complaint is that the slow living here gives me too much time to think about things. Where my life is going, what I want out of it, my relationships with people, plans for next year when I get back....


I have taken on some new work in the last few weeks. I still have plenty of money, but as most of you know, I dont like to see the number shrink. So I keep working.



Some of you don't want to know, so I suggest you stop reading here.




I have started doing work over the phone. Yes, phone sex. I like it. Its easy and really silly. I have a hard time not laughing. I set up an account last week and the company I go through sends calls to my cell. I can work virtually anytime, anywhere, when I feel like it. Its completely anonymous too. They never get my phone number or email. It does use my minutes but at roughly $100/hr. and no contact, I can handle upping my plan.

Besides that I have a few appointments for panties in DC and a guy in Boston who wants me to go up there and do dom work for a weekend. I haven't done anything like it before but I think I could get into it... especially because he doesn't want to have sex. I will spend the next few weeks thinking about it and decide then.

Yay! Money! I am such a capitalist. Yuck.

1 comment:

Jane said...

If you need advice on Domination, feel free to ask.

When are you coming to Richmond?