Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Plan....?

So, I guess I am going to Chicago on Wednesday...?

I am in Las Vegas right now. I was looking for an easy route to get to Texas or New Orleans but it just wasn't going my way. I am not ready to hitch hike long distances. This is something I want to ease into... (Mom, I can hear you freaking out. You knew this was part of the plan and while I know you don't like it, it is my reality and something I want to do. You are going to have to relinquish control on this on. I love you.)

Liz, Winter and Elise will all be going out to the Grand Canyon on Sunday. -- I spent the last four years trying to see the Grand Canyon and now I get to see it twice in one year!! Rad.

From there I will be going to Flagstaff, AZ. I know a girl who goes to school there that I can stay with. She won't be there on Sunday so on Monday I will be hitch hiking to Phoenix, AZ to meet her. Tuesday, we will drive back to Flagstaff and then Wednesday I will catch the train to Chicago.

I am going from one extreme to another.

So I am thinking that after a week in Chicago, I am going to take the train to DC and then head to Ashville to see Ian at Thanksgiving. Jill will be there too so it should be fun.

1 comment:

jill said...

i am pretty sure i can help you with a place in chicago. i hope.

and yes...asheville...november 28! I have to be with my family on the day that we bask in the glow of people taking what wasn't theirs, but the next day i am all yours. and ian's. yay.