Friday, January 30, 2009

For Your Amusement

I am pretty sure I got high last night. It's really a bummer more than anything but I have to make the best of everything and laugh at it.

The kids I have been staying with smoke a lot of hash. A lot. Last night they decided to try some new methods for smoking. I don't generally care what people do around me so long as it doesn't affect me personally so I was chatting with people and hanging out in the same room.

After about an hour of them smoking and me sipping tea at the table, I started giggling uncontrollably. I couldn't figure out why I was laughing so hard at nothing and then it dawned on me, I was contact high.

I didn't think that actually happened. I thought it was an urban myth but last night proved me wrong.

Getting high just isn't my thing anymore. I have no desire to do it again and I'm kind of bummed that shit got into my system at all. I suppose it's just another story and experience to add to the list. I am sure there will be many more.

So yeah. Getting high. Its lame.

No comments: