Saturday, January 17, 2009

Philly

Oh my life....

Sometimes I don't make the best decisions. I know that is true for everyone but occasionally I do thinks that I KNOW I shouldn't do. It's not like I'm going to hurt anyone I just don't make bright decisions.... Maybe some day I will learn to think before I speak/act.



I leave the country in less than four days and I am sure that it will fly by. The few days I have been here have whizzed by and it is making me nervous. I don't have all my loose ends tied up anymore, the bank is refusing to cooperate with me, and I don't have a whole lot planned after London.

DC was great. I have come to love the people of T St. Welch, Mikey, and Redbeard were all wonderful hosts and I cant wait to get back to visit.

Philly is cold. That's pretty much the gist of my time here. It's been anywhere between four and 19 degrees. Yay. The kids here drink a lot and we haven't done much of anything on account of the weather. Last night I definitely had a little too much to drink which resulted in my not feeling so great today. I did manage to get out of the house but just to get to someone else's.

Hopefully I will get a hold of Andy tomorrow and will be able to head up to New York. Philly has been nice but I think I need a few days in New York to calm down, get my world together and get ready to head to Europe.

No comments: