Sunday, March 15, 2009

Chaos and Fun

There are a lot of things I want to cover in this entry but I dont have time so I am just going to throw as much out there as I possibly can in a few short minutes.

1. If you dont like what I have to say in my blog DONT READ IT! Really, its that simple. I probably dont even keep this blog for you so I dont give a shit if your feelings are hurt or if you find it interesting or not. Chances are you mean nothing to me and therefore your opinions do not matter.

The internet is a funny place where everything is open to interpretation. Just because I make a statement about someone/thing doesnt mean its about you, especally if you are not named! So, get over yourself. You are not as important as you think you are.

2. Barcelona is beautiful. I have been in a tanktop the past few days and eating fruit in the sun. Perfect. I have had the joy of spending my days with Maureen, she is here from DC for a few weeks. We have wandered the city, gone on shopping sprees and enjoyed eachothers company while making fun of other tourists. We even had our pictures taken by a group of tourists yesterday. Im not sure why but it was funny.

3. Lucie, Angela, Elia, and Teressa are great girls I have not seen enough of. Char put me in contact with Lucie and I have to say I am very greatful for it. They are wonderful ladies and I plan to spend more time with them when I get back!

4. Julio is an interesting character to say the least. I have been staying with him for a week now and I have enjoyed it. He likes to say really chilly shit but its mostly just to get a reaction out of people so I can deal with it. I will be his guest again when I come back in April and I am excited about it.

5. I leave for Valencia early tomorrow morning with Maureen. We will be there for three days for Las Falles. Its a festival where they burn a bunch of stuff and set off fireworks for five days straight. I like fire so this will be fun.

6.After Valencia, its back to Barcelona to catch a flight to Morocco! Yay! Im hoping it will be warm and sunny there too! Ill be there for just over two weeks before I come back here.

7. I miss my friends. I got a letter from Phil the other day, emails from Flynn and Jake, messges from Trey and Tina and they all make me miss my friends. Maureen has so many stories of what everyone is up to and it makes me miss them so much. I wish you all could be here to share all of this with me.

Overall I am much happier than I have been since I left Paris. The people I have met in Barcleona and the city itself make me extreamly happy. Having the sun helps too!

I have a few pictures to post but cant right now so as usual, youll have to wait!

xoxox


Oh yeah, and Its Welches birthday today. I dont have his email so if someone could tell him happy birthday for me, that would be great. Thanks! (Or if you are reading this Welch: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :hugs: )

No comments: