Friday, March 6, 2009

Pictures of Me....ish.

So I really need to stop falling asleep with my camera sitting right next to me. People just cant resist taking pictures of people sleeping. Now I think I have one of the most flattering pictures of me ever!

Notice the tissue stuffed in my nose to keep from leaking onto my sleepingbag. Sexy. This is me exhausted and sick. I love it.




I had a really fancy lunch/dinner the other day. So fancy in fact, I decided to take a picture of it. Its the first vegan food I have had outside of the lentil soup I make myself every day.



Here are a few other pictures to look at. None of them are of the city because Madrid sucks.





And then there is me, trying to fold laundry and not to look annoyed. I do like my pants though!



Last but not least: What I do when I get really bored....




My life can be so sad.

6 comments:

Jake said...

hahaha. your silly. that is fancy food!

nice jeans. :)

What a babe that boy is. said...

is it fucked up that i still refer to you as my housemate all the time? maybe i should start calling you my friend or something.

farrellvegan said...

haha, i love mr. spoon. seriously, is he single? he looks delish.

Anonymous said...

NUTELLA !!!!!!!
I don't have peanut butter anymore....
Alex and I are supposed to go in a supermarchet to ...
;)

Justine said...

I still call you my roommate too, Phloomis. No worries. Youll always be at the top of my roomie list. I miss you!!

Unknown said...

i hope things are more interesting, people more enthusiasts and your mood is lighter now :)
and btw, i havent lived with my housemate for 2years now, but we're still refering to each other as housemates... which actually sometimes lead to confusion in some conversations lol