Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Riding Camels in the Desert!

I got to ride a camel into a sand sea. It was pretty rad. My ass hurt for a few days after... its not comfortable at all. But it was a nice way to spend a night. We went out in the evening and came back at dawn. I can say I have ridden a camel but i dont htink it will be happening again.

The guy who led us out was the nicest guy I have ever met. I felt terrible for him when at the end her tried to sell us fossils. Most of the time I just say no and walk away but this guy broke my heart. I could have hugged him until his ribs broke I liked him so much. I should have taken a picture.... Im hoping Tanja or Zach has one.

The desert itself was amazing. Probably one of my favorite stops along this trip. I got a bloody nose on the ride out. It was a bummer but I have a funny picture of me with tissue stuffed up my nose now....




















No comments: