Friday, March 20, 2009

Fuck My Life!

Not really but jesus, I am an idiot sometimes!

Valencia was pretty rad. The environmentalist in me was really bummed to see so much plastic and styrofoam go up in flames but the kid in me loved it. I can get behind a festival dedicated to nothing but fireworks, explosives and fire. Oh yeah, its the white trash dream come true!

I have never really liked the fireworks that you can buy but the professional ones are amazing. I love them so much! I could watch them for hours and still gasp with delight at the colors and shapes.

Its good to know that I can be easy to please. Fireworks, vegetables and sweets and you have the keys to my heart.


Fuck my life because I have a habit of making things difficult on myself. I was supposed to catch a flight to Fez tomorrow but because I am an idiot I didnt completely book the flight. Oops. So I have spent the past three hours searching for an affordable flight to Morocco and back. And now I can sigh, releif, I have a ticket. I will only be in Morocco 10 days but its better than not going at all. I am very excited about going and I think it will all be worth the trouble in the end.

Now I just have a million things to do before I leave! Hand sanitizer is at the top of my list of things to take which means I have to find some. I also need to take a few large scarves to cover myself with. The last thing I want is to be harrassed because I am a western woman and I have red hair.

This is going to be an interesting few weeks to say the least! Once I return from Morocco I have so many things I need to do before I get to Paris!!! Fuck! Fuck! I feel like I dont have enough time to live! FWT, if the ever existed, I have them....

I will also have pictures of things burning very very soon!

1 comment: