Friday, July 24, 2009

Excitement!

Where to start? As always, I have waited far too long to update. Sorry about that. I was hoping to have some pictures to show you but I don't think India has scanners yet. Bummer Summer.

I had only two real goal while here and one is no longer obtainable. I was hoping to make it two months without a sunburn or getting sick. The other day, I finally got sick.

As far as I can tell, it wasn't the water because I drink it and Jake doesn't. He was sick too. Nor could it be the food because I pretty much only eat what is made at the house and no one else was sick. It was nasty enough that I was all cry-y and called my mom. I haven't been that sick in a really long time. Fortunately it only lasted a day and I'm back on my feet! Not quite 100% but getting there!

As for good news: My mother has given me the money to fly home for a few weeks! After looking up tickets, Ive decided to fly to NYC on August 18th. Its only $1300 The ticket is cheaper than flying to SFO and Id have to find a way to PDX anyway. I get to fly through Moscow! Since I wanted to visit the East Coast anyway, Ill take the ticket and buy a separate ticket to Portland from New York! It works out perfectly! Its also cheaper for me to fly out West this way!

Im getting very excited to see my family and all my friends. I miss everyone so much! Its going to be a little difficult to get everything done that I want to do and to see everyone I want to see but Im going to try! AAAaaahhhhhh! I can hardly contain myself!

Brooklyn is going to be coming to Portland just to see me too! We will only have one day to hang out but we plan to shoot a few sets (Im hoping one can be in Veloshop!) And Cherry in Vancouver wants to shoot too! This is great because I can hopefully get paid for the sets as well and continue my tour.

As for my life here in Bundi, I think my time is coming to an end. Its time to move on from here. There isn't enough work to keep me busy anymore and I cant bring myself to just sit around all the time. The problem is that I don't know how to break it to Mama and Bobbi. I know they will cry and that they wont understand why. I have to do it tonight if I want to take the Monday train to Varanasi....
Its not going to be easy but I suppose my life needs a little stress now and then.

No comments: