Saturday, September 13, 2008

First days of SF

I finally made it to SF.  Its cold and windy but its nice to be here.  

We went to a gallery opening for some famous artist.  I don't like art so it wasn't that great for me.  After the gallery closed we tried to go to an after party but that turned out to be really lame and went to a bar instead. 

I drank Shirley Temples and watched crazy hipsters get trashed.  Benji ran into a bunch of people he knows at the bar.  That was weird.  I might end up staying with them since I still don't have a place to stay after Jill leaves.

We ate lunch at this place called Herbivore. I have heard really amazing things, so I think it was built up.  I wasn't impressed.  It was pretty standard vegan food.  But whateves.  I also saw the Full House house.  Its really silly to watch people freak out and take pictures.  I think Im going to call those people Super Tourists.  

So thats my trip so far.  Today we will go to the farmers market and see a little more of the city.  I have no real plan at this point.

I miss home and sleeping in my own bed with Jake.  Really I miss everything about home but I think thats because I know Im not going back for a long time.

blah...blah...blah....  To the market we go!

No comments: