Sunday, February 22, 2009

Good News and Bad News

The bad news first: I am sick. Its shitty and I hate it and I dont want to be anymore but its life. My head is cloggd, my nose drips constantly, I sound like a man when I talk and I just want to sleep my life away but I cant. I dont want to hitch hike to San Sebastian if im sick but its kind of the only option now. Ill be ok, its just a bummer when you feel like shit to sit on the side of a highway watching everyone drive by. I am hoping its just my head and nothing else but I also started vomiting last night just before bed, so....

On the up side my SG set was accepted so I get paid again. Money is always nice but I like it a lot more now that I am traveling. I really think it looks great and if you cant tell I am just a little proud of it. I hope to do another set in Barcelona too! Here are two more pictures from the set! I hope you like them too.





Other than that, I havent done much. Charlotte and Thom are with me in Bordeaux for the weekend. We all argue and fight with eachother which can be annoying but kind of funny too. I think were all happy to be here with eachother its just been stressful and there is nowhere else to focus the negative energy.

We wetn to the coast yesterday. I have never cared much about the ocean, at least not like other people, but yesterday was great. The air really helped my cold but unfortunatley the affects were only temporary. I was shocked to see that it looked a lot like the coast at home. There were a lot of big waves and people were surfing. I always thought the Atlantic was supposed to be calm and warm. Shows what I know....

I am looking forward to spending my Tuesday not doing anything! I plan to sleep and drink tea all day. Maybe I'll get a little reading done too! Hopefully that will be enought to save me on Wednesday.

Tomorrow i need to get new shoes. I found a nail in the bottom of my shoe today and it wore a hole in my foot so I think I should probably get around to finding new ones before it gets any worse. I am also hoping that the hole in my foot isnt all tetnis-y because that would not make for a fun time! I dont think its that bad but you never know with metals!!

I also need a new shirt or two. I have three and one now has holes in it. I would usually ignore this sort of thing but the holes are right on my boob. I cant very well walk around looking like that! So, tomorrow I go on a shopping adventure. Hopefully I wont end up in a french jail or wearing an old mans shirt made of itchy wool. I have no idea what Im talking about! I think its time to go to bed.



on an entirely unrelated note, i just thought i would share with you a funnly little thing. I started eating pickles. not the big sweet nasty ones you find on hamburgers in the US but these nice little sour ones. I like them a lot and can eat a whole jar in one sitting if Im not careful. I can hear everyone who has known me for more than a few months gasping with horror right now. I know. It shocked me too. But they are so damn good! I still dont eat mustard, its gross and i dont want to like it, but im coming around to a lot of new foods....