Friday, February 13, 2009

Still in Paris, actually Sévres

theres so much to talk about! where to start....

I have a new SG set up for review. it looks fantastic and i am very excited about it. I had a lot of fun shooting it and I am sure it wont take long before it goes live! I really like the color. What do you think?

3

2

my finger is beginning to heal which is nice. its difficult to type but it stopped bleeding; thats a good sign. the guys have been taking care of me for the most part. I still cook every night but they do all the chopping so i don't get garlic or onion on my finger.

I had a really strange dream the other night where i found a kid and adopted him. the strange part is that i cant get the kid out of my head! His name was Camden and he was about three or four years old. I found him under a table at a restaurant and my mother and grandmother refused to take him and I couldn't leave him. he had blue hair and was a really righteous punk kid! I was having a hard time talking to him though because i was speaking French and couldn't remember my english! I was stressed too because i was leaving for France in a few days to get married. I ended up taking the kid with me and then it flipped forward to a while later.
I was a proper mom walking him to school down a cobble stone lane. Yeah; strange, I know! me as a mom? anyway, im definitely not pregnant or wishing i was.


I have been reading a lot of children's books trying to practice my French. its very difficult to teach yourself a language. Im not surprised by this but its even more diffucult than i thought it would be. through all of the frustration and struggling I am still having fun with it.

tonight is Alex's birthday. I don't really want to go to the bar with them so I think I may go hangout in Paris with Raff instead. I really enjoy everyone here; Charlotte is very nice and helpful and the guys are great but i can usually only take so much of no knowing whats going on before I start to get anti social. So to avoid the whole thing and to let them have fun getting drunk, because they wont remember their english when pissed, ill just go do something else.


everything aside, I have to say that I have been very happy the past few days. I have been feeling lonely more often than before but still happier. Kate Bush and Explosions in the Sky have been the soundtrack to my life and I think it has a lot to do with my mood.

anyway, i would love to tell you more but my finger hurts and I cant remember what else I wanted to share.....

1 comment:

farrellvegan said...

you are so cute. and i love your pictures. absolutely beautiful. i miss you and im so glad youre happy. stay safe. be good to your fingers.

:) keep writing!