Monday, February 9, 2009

I cut part of my finger off :(

yep. a big chunk of my left index finger is now missing. it kind of looks cool but it hurts a lot and I am really scared of it getting infected. doing anything is difficult now because my left hand is pretty much useless. They wouldn't give me stitches but its still a surprisingly large bit missing.

I have never passed out from a cut or anything but I almost lost it this time. I had to sit down and I thought I was going to be sick.... I can laugh about it now but its very painful. Great job Justine. I feel like an idiot.

Anyway; other than losing part of my finger things have been wonderful. I got to see Melanie and her brother again and I met a few of her friends too. We wandered the city all night eating crepes and trying to keep warm.

Last night was fun too. I slept most of the day and then watched everyone get drunk and play board games. It was more entertaining than it sounds.

I think I will leave for Rennes in a few days and then come back here in time to go to Bordeaux with the guys.

anyway; it hurts to type so Ill have to update more later!

No comments: