Saturday, April 4, 2009

Back to Reality, Sort of....



Here are the rest of my pictures from Morocco. I miss it there already and Im finding Barcelona kind of boring compared to the chaos of Marrakech. Soon enough Ill be back in Paris and on my way to Turkey.

This is the first time I have really felt like I was on holiday. You know when you go on vacation and you get back and need a few days to regroup and relax? Yeah, Ive got that, bad. It was just so much packed into a few days that I am now completely exhausted....























I really like Muslim culture and Morocco as a whole. Waking up to the call to prayer was so great. Im excited to get to Turkey to hear it again.

This is the view from the terrace I stayed on....







Ive decided to make a stop in Berlin since I know a few people there and Ive never been before. Should be interesting to just stop in for a few days. That also means that I dont think I will be attending the reunion in Chesky Kromlov. I had some good times there with a lot of amazing people but that was a different time and I dont want to ruin my memories, if that makes sense.

Ill stop off in Prague to meet up with a girl from SG and to most likely get tattooed! Im not sure what I want just yet but I need to figure it out soon! Id like the backs of my thighs tattooed I think. Something traditional and not too big but not small either.... Any suggestions? I thought about daggers but they are so overdone.... I dont want bows or buttons or roses...

After Prauge its pretty much up in the air. Hopefully Char will be with me and we can figure it out together. Im hoping to stay in Turkey for at least one month before heading to India to meet Jake.

3 comments:

Jake said...

haha. I like the way you started and ended you post. Also, is that an old bath house near the begining?

What a babe that boy is. said...

just make sure you save that inner thigh for me. i can feel it coming. probably something nautical going there...

Jim said...

I am SO living vicariously through you! Thanks for the posts and pics. Can't wait to see the new tattoo!