Thursday, April 9, 2009

Oh lord I have to pee!

Im back in Paris!
Its a very bittersweet day. Im so happy to be with Charlotte and they guys again but Im also a little sad about leaving Barcelona. I will miss the sunshine, Lucie and the girls (and all of our gossip and stories), and surprisingly, Julio calling me a 'dirty fucking hippy.'

The city of Barcelona leaves a little to be desired for me but I have found that its always the people I meet that make a place for me. I will be back soon enough....

As for right now I am just trying to get my barrings agian. I feel kind of like I have been on holiday and need some time to relax. In my last entry I said some things that I think were taken out of context. Let me clarify: I am exhausted. I am so tired and feel like I just cant keep up with everything. I want to hear from my friends and family very much, I just dont always have the energy or time to respond. I have been feeling very homesick. I think its the first time since I left that I have REALLY missed everyone and its tough to deal with. So sometimes hearing from everyone makes me sad but at the same time its nice to know that I still have friends at home. I am not nearly as depressed as it may sound...

But on the up side I am very excited about being back with Char and our trip together! I will be visiting Berlin soon and Prague after that! Turkey is going to be so wonderful! I can hardly contain my excitement, especially after loving Morocco so much! I can already hear the call to prayer!

I worked with a photographer the other day who took some great photos that will be up in an exhibition. Its going to be pretty rad I think. And Im pretty sure my set with DiazArri is going to come out well too!

For the next few days I am going to be catching up on a few things, looking into and applying for visas to pretty much all of SE Asia and spending time with everyone here. I need to see a doctor for a number of reasons too. Im not sure how that is going to work....

No comments: