Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Tu fais quoi?

I finally went to the doctor. Cost me €120 but at least I will know if Im going to die by Monday. Its always fun trying to talk about your health problems with someone who doesnt speak the same language. I was hoping to be in Berlin by now but I have to wait to hear from the doctor on Monday. Maybe in that time I can spend another €100 on getting vaccinated for India.

They say I cant eat any fruits or vegetables for three days. Im a vegan! What the hell am I going to eat?! Pasta is great but nothing but plain rice, pasta and potatos is just going to make me crazy, not to mention bloated. Gross.

Im getting pretty excited for DS9. I have to go pick it up in a few and then Ill be able to nerd out on Star Trek for a while! Giving me a television series about space travel for my ipod is a really bad idea.... Just sayin.

I am in need of some new clothes and I think I may just have to stop in a department store in Paris and go shopping! If I have to wear my purple long sleeve shirt again Im going to scream! I have been wearing essentially the same clothes since before I left the states and I just cant take it any more! I just want one new shirt....

Im tired of looking like a bum all the time. I want to wear a real skirt and heels and makeup and to go out proper. To have legs and decent hair that isnt frizzy and to feel acctractive in my clothes again!

Keep your panties on. I know its shocking to hear but I really do like looking nice, its just that it doesnt usually fit into my lifestyle. Bikes and dumpster diving doesnt really work out well when in a skirt and heels.... I never think I can pull it off anyway so I usually dont try very hard.

Char and I have been talking about learning/practicing Spanish together while we're traveling. I like that idea quite a bit but I worry that I will just get confused and mix my french and spanish together. I already do that sometimes anyway. But I will need Spanish if I decide to live in Spain....

On a totally unrelated note, here are more pictures of me cooking. Very interesting, I know.



The other night the guys let me tattoo them! I can hear all of my friends that are tattoo artists (as well as my mother) cringing right now. It was fun and everything but I dont think I have a new career option or anything. It was just a simple anchor on each of them. I think I did a pretty good job for using a sewing needle tied to the end of chopsticks....



This is the guy that stares at me when I pee.




This is the only picture I took of Mons, Belgium. Im trying to be a better tourist but its difficult because I usually just dont care. Anyway, the town is actually very small and very pretty.

And of course, the woman I stayed with. Belgium is the land of gingers, if you didnt already know.

Lets see... what else.... Oh I know! I took a bath and had to take a picture of it because its probably the last real bath Ill have for a year and because it was a bubble bath!!! Its been years since my last bubble bath. I just needed a handsome man (or woman) to keep me company and a glass of wine to make it better. Oh well, next time!

There was an ant on the wall which is why Im staring at the wall and the picture wasn't that blurry.... I think its funny that it just looks like Im staring at the wall like a creep. I do that a lot in fact... now Im just rambling.



And last but not least, a really great mask! Weird, no?



My French is getting significantly better. Its exciting to be able to see it and to know its possible for me to learn. I was getting a little worried there for a while! But of course it gets better just in time for me to leave again.

Oh! I almost forgot! I just found out that some pictures of me are going to be in an exhibition on May 2nd in Hambourg, Germany. Ill try to get a link to the artists site so you can see because I am forgetful and cant remember it or his last name... figures. Aparently I will also be featured on the cover of the exhibition catalog, or whatever it is artists make to promote shows. (its sad that I dont know this since my partner of two years is an artist... Yeah, I know....)

Anyway, more ramblings and pictures soon!

1 comment:

Jake said...

You got it right! I don't think there i a more correct term than Exhibition Catalog.

Also, do you want some of your shirts...?