Monday, April 27, 2009

Oh Damn! BSG + Tattoos = Happiness

Lets start with the fact that I got to go to the Jules Vern awards thing for Battlestar! Oh yeah. Thats right. Captain Adama, President Roseline and the Dr were all there. Yes, I know they are actors but I prefer thinking they are their characters, alright?! Alright.

The pictures are blurry because my camera sucks but I had a lot of fun going and watching an episond on a huge theater screen. It makes me want to rent an cinema for a week and watch the entire series that way. So fucking EPIC!!! (sorry Mamo for saying the f word so much. Im just over come with excitement.)









I got all sad and wanted to cry when they were talking about it being over. So sad. Even more sad that I am that attached to a fucking television series. But thats not the point here.

I finally saw the Arc de Triomph the other day too. Very exciting business. Pictures....



And then there is the fact that I leave for Prague tomorrow afternoon! Yay! Ill be meeting up with a friend of Ruth. I trust he will be an interesting character because I would expect nothing less from her!

I will also be getting tattooed while there. Not in Prague but near by. I will have the backs of my thighs tattooed with daggers that look a little like this.



Im happy about it for a number of reasons. I will have to share more later as it is very late here and I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous that words can't express it

Jake said...

I kinda want to start a photo album of just silly faces that you make. haha.

NaviLink said...

I'm glad you had a good time at the Battlestar screening ! It was very nice meeting you, hope you travel safely to the heads in Turkey !
Take care.