Monday, April 20, 2009

I like a nice taut lobe......

So many things I want to talk about but cant because the internet is too accessible. Bummer.

I have made a list of things I want/need for my travels and since my birthday is just a few short weeks away I thought I would share it with you. If you feel so inclined to send me something you are more than welcome to but it is not necessary (obviously).

In no particular order:
Travel books for Turkey, India and maybe SE Asia
Polaroid Camera (I had one but Im pretty sure its with Phil now)
and Film (I have been shown the way, expired is the way to go!)
A Tarp
Rope
Medicines: Anti-malarials, Stomach meds like pepto, anti septic, etc
Water Bottle because I lost mine in Chicago
Bug Spray (cancer, here I come!)
Bike Light to use as a flashlight
Alarm Clock again I think Phil has mine
Extra Battery for my Camera
Pocket Mirror
Lock for my Bag
Money..... Who doesnt want money?

Other than making lists of things I need/want I havent been doing much. Enjoying my days being lazy, making plans for getting to Berlin, Prague and to Turkey and just trying to regain all my energy before the next leg of my trip.

I spent the weekend in Belgium. It was alright, could have been better but could have been worse too. I stayed with a wonderful woman in Mons! She is 54, an artist, vegetarian and extreamly active! I really liked her! If anything I would like to go back to Belgium just to stay with her again! The rest of the time there was less enjoyable. I shot another set for SG but honestly Im not sure if I like the result. Ill wait and see....

Ive been feeling pretty anti social the past few days but still happy. Strange combination for me. I have been spending hours stretching and trying to do handstands and listening to music in 'my' room. Its good because Ive been having body image issues so exercise is making me feel better.

Not riding a bike or dancing is really changing my body. Its taken me a while to notice because Im never naked long enough to really see the difference. You would think that all the walking I do would help make up for it but it doesnt.... I have gained quite a bit of weight since I left DC and I can see the shape of my legs changing. Im sure you all think Im crazy but its true and Im not exactly happy about it.

Sigh. I have to pee again! Im so sick of peeing every 10 minutes!

No comments: