Thursday, October 23, 2008

I dont have much time....

I dont have much time to write this time so I am going to make it short and sweet while still trying to make it interesting. To be honest I see this as a chore but I know you like reading it and I probably will too later in life.

Monday, October 20th.

I slept in too late. I went out with my new roomie, Josh, to a friends birthday party the night before. We didnt get back to the house until 4am.

The day centered around cleaning. Mallory is wonderful for letting me stay but her house is gross. There was dried dog piss and petrified dog shit all over the house. I spent a good portion of the day cleaning all of that up, showering and doing laundry at Brain Wash. I had run into Bike Katy and Becky there and we drank tons of coffee and laughed about how gross it was.

It nice to have a real bed to sleep in. I washed the sheets and blankets so I dont have to sleep in my sleeping bag anymore.


Tuesday, October 21st.

I tried to go grocery shopping. Did you know that Trader Joes sucks? I do now. Its like a grocery store that doesnt have any food.... I had to walk to the Whole Foods for the rest of the stuff I wanted.

I ran into Sam the boy while I was there. He hurt his knee and has been driving around. We were going to go the the beach but went to meet his friend Kyle in the Castro instead. From there we made our way down to Delores Park. Nothing too exciting happened while we were there. Nothing ever does.

I found my halloween costume at a thrift store we went to. Im really excited about it. I am going to be Molly Ringwald per The Breakfast Club. So good.

We ate indian food and I felt like I was baby sitting four 12 year old boys, so I went home.

Fox called and wanted to go eat some where. Doesn't "Goood Fricken Chicken" sound like Soul food? No Middle Eastern food right!?!? I ate too much hummus and found out I dont like that eggplant shit.

Fox and I decided to make apple pie that night. In our underwear. It was so much fun. And one of the best pies I have made so far.


Wednesday, October 22nd.

I had to steal a skirt from American Apparel for Fox's Birthday walk on Sunday. Who would have though that he could get me into a skirt.... Im not thrilled about it but I will survive. I spent most of the day in Delores park eating junk food and reading.

Josh called me and wanted to make dinner that night. Instead of dinner we drank wine and went out to Benders. It was Whisky Wednesday. $5 for a large shot and a beer. Josh was buying and I got drunk. Oops. Not what I had planned for the night. We ended up at Delerium where they were having soul night. Josh and I danced our asses off. He is a pretty good dancer. I guess every Wednesday is soul night. I'll just go to listen to good music if I can...

Anyway. Thats my life. There are many details I am leaving out but I have one minute left on my card and have to run.

No comments: