Friday, October 10, 2008

Spontanious Combustion

I think I might explode with emotion. I can't really figure out what it is that I am so excited about but its driving me nuts! I have been overflowing with creative energy and random excitement for three days now.

There are so many things I want to work on but I don't know where to start! Many of the projects I want to work on are way too involved to actually make happen right now. I did start writing a short story the other day. I'm not really sure what it is about yet and I am sure it's not very good but I felt inspired to write.

I need a real notebook. One to write everything down in. Like a journal, but not sappy and filled with "secrets." The notebook I have is too small to really write down my ideas. I just use it for random shit/notes and I keep a log of my daily activities. Its just not enough anymore.

Aaahhh! Even just sitting here right now is too much! I want to read, bake, go dancing, ride my bike, sing, work, clean, pack, party, call people, play boggle, eat, laugh, write, anything right now. Its like being pulled in a million wonderful directions at once. I can't decide and don't want to. I can barely sit still.

I have been reading a lot the last few days. I thought it would help me settle down but it hasn't. I just start to feel more and more inspired.





Also, I want to add that I am having a really difficult time convincing myself to leave SF. I know, I know. It will be here later and I should continue my journey. Its not like I am never going to leave. There are just so many reasons to stay an extra couple of days. But if I do that then its just another few days for something else and then Halloween.

Here is the deal. Ken's birthday is Thursday the 16th. I promised him I would stay for that. We were talking about going to Santa Cruz together on Friday but we haven't decided anything. Saturday there is a big alleycat happening and the Hella Hipster Party is after. This is THE messenger race and party aparently. I know a lot of these people so it could be a lot of fun. Sunday is another allycat. One I might actually be able to do. Its a cupcake race. Eat a cupcake at every checkpoint to deduct minutes from your final time. I like the sound of that!

If I were to stay for the alleycat, I would leave Monday the 20th. I think I would have to skip Santa Cruz and go straight to Cambria. I am not terribly intrigued by SC but it could be fun and I do know a few kids there. That would only leave me a week for SC, Cambria and LA before I would need to get to Vegas. I want to work while I am there...this means I would need to stay for like two weeks, at least. My grandmother will be there Nov. 7th-10th. If I left on the 10th I would have about two weeks to get the the East coast for Thanksgiving.

Hmm... What to do.....

1 comment:

farrellvegan said...

i imagine its going to be heartbreaking to leave SF. I would spend as much time there as possible because it won't always be there... at least not the SF you are experiencing now. you have such an awesome set up there, hold onto it and enjoy it for as long as possible. i'm glad you are spending so much time there. i think i am going to miss you though. i bought a bike (yay!) so all my money to come down in the time period you are there went to that. i am planning to take a train down early november but i have a feeling that will be too late to meet up with you. at least if you end up moving to SF after your adventures i will have an awesome friend to stay with and have wonderful times.