Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hella Hipster Party: Part II

Thursday, October 16th.

Another day that I was awake way too early. I haven't been getting much sleep lately. But I wake up to everyone getting ready for the day and want to start too. I got up and made breakfast with Fox and yet another Sam. Sam is an ex-straightedge kid, rookie messenger. I like him. He is sweet.

It was Sam's birthday so I agreed to hangout with him for a bit. We did a lot of sitting around in the morning before heading out to Brain Wash. Its a cafe on Folsom that is a laundromat in the back. A pretty hip, messenger hangout. I think its funny.

I was running late for my Dr. appointment and had to haul ass across town to get there in time. It was really warm and I was gross with sweat when I got there. I decided to go to North Beach after my appointment. I had to stop on the side of the road and fix my breaks on my way. And while I was doing that Becky rode by. We talked for a few but she needed to make a delivery so she took off.

I got hungry and bored and went to Chinatown for cheap hum bow and reading in the park. Fox and I talked and agreed to meet at Brain Wash when he got off. I got there early and talked to some crazy, queeny guy there to do stand up comedy. I drank too much coffee and ended up meeting Fox at 16th and Valencia.

It was Ken's birthday that day too so I had to run out to Oakland. His birthday party was quiet but fun. I saw Kyra and Kate again and invited them to the Hella Hipster party. I drank hot toddies and ate too much ice cream.

When I got back to the city I wrote a short story. Its very short but I think its good. I think alcohol helps. It all came naturally and I didn't over think what I was putting down.




Friday, October 17th

Up at 7:30, again! Drank coffee with Bike Katy and Becky at a cafe around the corner. Becky and I sat in front of the house for a while talking about the rediculousness of the elections and women's magazines.

I sat around for a while but things got really awkward when Tavi and Liz started arguing. Matchoo showed up just in time. I left with him and his friend John. We climbed Bernal Heights and drank beer and looked out at the city. I slipped while carrying my bike down the side of the hill. It was really stupid and we should have just ridden down the road. We went to a burger place and ate and I met the imfamous Evan. I rode with them back to Evan's house in Richmond. It was a fast ride. Matt and I left to meet Chas and Joe at the White Wall Gallery and then go to Hemlock. The Hemlock is a super hipster bar. We drank and they played pool and made fun of peoples clothes. I started to get a headache that only got worse as the night went on.

We went back to Chas' house and I was hungry and felt like shit. I started falling asleep on the couch but woke up when we went up to the roof. Then Jill got a call to go to a party on Folsom. We rode down there but it was a bar. The music sucked and I couldn't wait to leave. Matt left with me and when we got home we hung out on the porch. There was an extra person sleeping downstairs that night so Matt and I shared a couch. Sleeping next to someone was kind of nice but really it was just sweaty and kind of gross.



Saturday, October 18th

I had a terrible hangover from starting at 3pm the day before. I made pancakes and nursed myself back to health. Bike Katy and Fox ate with me but Fox was freaking out because the party was that night.

After everyone left I showered and groomed and got all clean in nice. I dont do it often so its extra nice when I do. Joe and Chas were going to the RedBull Boxcar races so I went along too. All the guys were there drinking and being rowdy. I got kind of pissed when some people next to me threw dirt and it hit me on accident. Matt thinks its funny when I get pissed.

I was supposed to go with them to Chas' place but on the way there I kind of dipped out. I just didn't want to be there anymore. Plus, Fox was in need of a helper for getting the house ready for the party.

I stopped and bought falafel on my way and talked to Jake. I ran into Sam the boy on the way and invited him to the party. The rest of the day was just hanging out with Fox and Dave hanging things and moving furniture.

The party was great. Some girl gave me the keys to her apartment to stay in for the next two weeks. I got trashed with Bike Katy and Fox. We danced, laughed, drank and compared bras. It was a wild night. And then I passed out. At like 2am. The party was still going until 5am but I missed it.




Sunday, October 19th.

I woke up in Dave's bed between him and Fox. We all had our clothes on, so get your mind out of the gutter. I spent the day napping and eating, trying to remember the evening and cleaning up.

I finally left the house at 5pm. And now I am about to pack up my stuff and move it to that girls house.

Thats my plan....

No comments: