Saturday, October 25, 2008

What Could Go Wrong?

Thursday, October 23rd.

I slept most of the day. I kind of miss the Hampshire house just for the fact that i was up early everyday. I couldn't sleep until noon or later in that house. No matter how tired I was. Now, its quiet and dark and cool. And I have a bed to sleep in.

After that late night of drinking and dancing my body needed rest. I tried getting up a few times but I always ended up asleep again. So I wasted most of my day.

When I did finally decide to do something, I think it was the wrong thing. Or maybe a good thing but really yucky.... To explain, I went to Brain Wash. I just wanted some coffee and to use the internet for a few. While I was there I ran into this guy I had met at the Hella Hipster Party. Ewww. This guy, Kelly Birdich, is the sleaziest, grossest guy I have ever encountered. But I didn't know this when I decided to sit down with him and a bunch of his friends.

His friends aren't bad, and honestly, I am a friend whore. I like meeting new people and will put up with a little bull shit in the hopes of making friends with someone they hang out with. Matt is a cool guy. Kelly is just down right shady, cutty even.

As it turns out he was asking everyone around town, Bike Sam, Bike Katy, Fox, for my phone number. Ewww. Thankfully no one gave it out. I think Fox even laughed at him when he asked. Good boy, Fox.

Anyway, Kelly kept bugging me to go out drinking with them that night. I wasn't having any of it. I went home and made dinner. If there were ever a guy who would slip some shit into your drink and take advantage, I'm pretty sure its this guy.

I went home and made dinner and danced around the studio for a while. It was all great fun! I like to dance. Maybe too much since I can have a dance party anywhere, anytime.

A weird thing happened to me that night too. Weird things have been happening a lot lately....
Fox called.
I get really shitty reception in the apartment so I went outside. I wasn't dressed in any way that would draw attention. I wasn't doing anything to make myself noticed.
I was just talking to Fox and this guy walked by. Just a regular guy, nothing noticeable. He walked past all normal then a block away he tuned around.
He came right up to me and asked if I was talking to my boyfriend. I told him I was and he got all crazy about how lucky my boyf was and how beautiful I was and how he was lucky to have talked to me.

It was weird. I will never ever understand that interaction. What am I supposed to do with that?!?! Sure thing, guy. I'm great! Of course you think so!
I guess it was nice of him. Its nice to be complimented.
Fox just laughed at me the whole time. Jerk.



Friday, October 24th.

Holy crap it was a busy day! I was supposed to get up early to get ingredients for pie. Instead I wasted too much time showering and hadn't left myself with enough time to get to the store and back before my doctors appointment.

I ended up walking most of the way to my appointment. When I left the doctor, I rode to North Beach again for some auditions. I am addicted to money. I think I always have been. I just like having it. Knowing its there.

Anyway, I was hired at all the places I auditioned but didn't fill out any paperwork because I wanted to explore all my options. It took a few hours to get to all the different spots and weed through the places I want nothing to do with.

By the time I was finished in North Beach I was starving (and had run into three different people I know, separately). Since North Beach and Chinatown are just two blocks apart you can only guess where I went to get food. Eastern Bakery for Hum Bow!!! Mmm....

While I was sitting outside of the bakery eating another very strange thing happened. I was staring off into space or something, not paying attention when I heard a little kid yelling in front of me. It was a little Chinese baby, but he could walk. He was pulling his grandmother as hard as he could in my direction. His smile was huge. When he reached me, he just looked up at me smiling, threw his arms around my knees and hugged my legs as hard as he could. It was kind of cute. I definitely did not want to kick him. Then he kissed my knee and smiled some more and ran off.

Fucking weird.

Not to mention that about an hour later I was gushing blood from my nose. I don't know what did it but I had the worst nose bleed I have ever had. It felt shitty and I had to search for a bathroom to wash the blood from my face, chest, hands and it had dripped onto my legs. Sexy. I'm sure I was one hell of a sight to see.

I felt like crap after I cleaned up and was walking through the financial district and ran into Fox. He had rushed into a building so I left a Happy Birthday note on his bike. He caught me as I was walking away and we talked for a moment. I felt better after that and went on my way. I was going to go back to the house and skip everything else I had planned to do but for some reason, I just decided to go into one last club on a whim.

It turns out I have a job at The Top Gentleman's Club in San Francisco. I start Monday and will work for a week to see how it goes (meaning, Ill work for a week for extra cash and then head for Las Vegas). Its good to know that I am skilled enough and attractive enough, with the tattoos, to be hired pretty much anywhere.

By the time I finished at The Gold Club, it was getting late. I had to rush home but before I could get there, Fox called. I went straight to the store for blueberry pie ingredients and took them to Dave's. I changed there and drank a beer while we waited to meet everyone at the Phone Booth. We were the first to arrive and waited at the bar. Finally everyone showed up. I bought Fox shots of Ouzo. At some point we all made our way over to 222 Hyde, a shitty bar in the Tenderloin. I realized I didn't have my ID. Oops. Its gone. I rode all the way back to the Phone Booth, nothing. So I stopped at the house and got my passport. And then back to 222.

There was dancing and lots of drinking and all of the wonderful people I have met through the Hampshire house. It was a lot of fun. I danced with Katy and Fox and Liz until it hurt and I was soaked with sweat.

As we were leaving the bar at what must have been 2, I realized I had a flat, didn't have my bag and was really far from where we were going... Shit. Luckily Fox is always around and prepared. He had everything we needed and changed the tube for me while I was supposed to be taking notes on what to do in the future. I was too drunk to do either properly.

We got home to Dave's. The gate was broken and we couldn't get in. Dave had to come down and kick the gate open to let us in.

I made birthday pie with Fox and Dave. It was way too late/early to be making pie and drinking more beer and whiskey but we did it anyway and it was the shittiest pie ever. They ate it and liked it though. I think we pulled the pie out of the oven at 6am.

I woke up this morning with blueberry pie dried on my arms, dripping with sweat, in my shorts and one of Dave's shirts and Fox sleeping on my stomach. Everyone else was piled up in really awkward puddles around the room. It was like we all decided to sleep on each other the night before. No one just ends up that way.



Holy shit. That is a lot for just two days. All the gruesome details make up for the lack of details from the last post. Somewhere in there I also started writing another story. My life is insane. You have no idea.

1 comment:

farrellvegan said...

sounds like a fucking awesome time. you do so much in a day i have no idea how you do it. you've done more in the few weeks youve been there than i did in five months living there.

:o)