Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Silly Ladies of Brno

My life is crazy sometimes. Well, no, I take that back. My life is crazy all the time.

I should be in Istanbul right now. Im not exactly sure why Im not but thats not really the point.

There are/were a number of reasons for my postponement. I am, yet again, waiting for a package to arrive. This one shouldn't be lost, with any luck, and I will have it when I get back to Prague. Finding a place to stay in Turkey has also proved to be a problem. So, here I sit in Czech Republic with good friends and plenty of things to do!

I think most of you have seen the fart video by now. This is what I spend my time doing. It kind of silly and lame but its fun and I have a good time with it. Other than the fart video, I have digressed significantly in the past few days....

Example one:



Example two:












So....

Other than that, not much has been happening. We went to dinner the other night and thats about it.

More goofy pictures:








Ill try to keep you updated on where the hell I am. Im headed back to Prague today for the tattoo convention. I might get tattooed again but Im not sure yet! And then I have no idea. It depends on Denisa and a few other things. I kind of want to go to Berlin but I still really want to see Turkey. I need to decide and fast!

No comments: