Friday, May 15, 2009

Video Time!!!

So my mothers neighbor send me some pictures of the dogwood tree in their yard. I was really happy to get the email because I grew up adoring this tree. I wish there were more dogwoods here but Ill just have to settle for pictures.




I have made a video for all of you this time! Its a pain which is why I haven't made one earlier and I think I look like an idiot.... Hope you like it.

Sorry if my little story scares any of you. Im fine and please dont worry, even though I know you will.

Sorry I ramble so much and I dont look at the camera. Its something I do when Im thinking....

So after all that, enjoy!

1 comment:

farrellvegan said...

yay it was nice to hear and see you talk but now i miss you more. and i gots a shout out! hip hip hooray i feel so special