Thursday, May 7, 2009

Update

Right, so remember I said the guy at the embassy was kind of an asshole? Well, he is and an even bigger one than I thought. He told me to pick up my visa and passport on Thursday but didnt say which one. I got all the way there today to get it and it wont be ready for another week! Some kind of problem with my information and my signature... Such bull shit.

Anyway every thing happens for a reason right? So I cant leave the country. Im pretty sure I can leave the city but Ill have to check. Oh yeah. Ill be here for my birthday, although, Im not sure what that means.

On another note, Mikita let me take music today. He has introduced me to a band that I am now in love with. Hahaha. Im always so late to the game. Anyway, I like it and thought I would share with you. The video sucks because music videos always do but the song is good.




I take back what I said about music videos because this one rules! I still really want to learn the moves for this.... you know you want to too!



hahahahahaha! Yes!

Anyway. Im almost releived I am staying for another week. Im comfortable here. I like the people Im staying with and I think it will be a good week or relaxation and making plans!

"all the single ladies, all the single ladies, all the single ladies! Now put your hands up! Oh oh oh oh oh oh. If you like then you shoulda put a ring on it...."

God I need a life!

4 comments:

drrn. said...

You have fine taste in music. I prefer Made Out of Babies and Neurosis to Cult of Luna though.

Jake said...

i aint ever heard of that band. you would really like buried inside. so good.

fuck some bureaucratic shit. why cant we just roam the world learning from each other?

Justine said...

Jake you sound like a dirty hippy talking like that.
Stop it.
Whats next? Holding hands and teaching each other how to love through our differences?

Jake said...

Perhaps...

Really I'm just trying to learn skills from the worldly mages.