Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Yep. Pictures.

I would rather be eating right now, honestly. But I would always rather be eating so I guess that isnt saying much.

First are pictures from my last night in Paris with the guys. They think I brush my teeth too much but took pictures anyway...







There are a few from Prague. I havent taken many pictures even though I have been trying.... Its this strange problem I have. Anyway, its a beautiful city and I like it here a lot but its turned cold and rainy so I dont want to go anywhere.












I some how managed to give myelf a little bit of a black eye. This happens to me a lot and Im not sure why but its usually around for only one or two day and then it goes away. The strange part is that it is only one eye that does it.... I tried to get a better picture but the camera battery died.





And last but not least, my legs and Denisa!




No comments: